Liquid Pictures has been designing books for large, small and self publishers/authors/corporations for many years. We work closely with select publishing consultants that help get your project into print and out in the world.
Some examples of our work include:
- Falling Into The GAP by Donald Fisher and Art Twain, published by Creative Arts Book Company
- Bombed in His Bed, by Bruce Farrell Rosen, published by Alma Rose Publishing
- San Francisco Childhood by John van der Zee
- Night Train to Shanghai, Poems by Gerald Nicosia
- Tony Serra and Walking the Circle by Tony Serra, published by Grizzly Peak Press
- Many books by Joseph Sutton including all his books on the Giants culminating with World Series San Francisco Giants, A Fan’s Journal 2010, 2012, 2014, published by Mad Dog Publishing Company.
Our Desktop Publishing skills go beyond book, we also create flyers, e-flyer, posters, product packaging, business identity and other collaterals.